Monday, January 17, 2005

Four Wheel Drive, Back at Full Strength!

Boy, it's been a long time coming, but Mike's Jeep finally came back from the collision center today - the Corvette is stored at the neighbor's again, and hopefully there will be a little less tension around here when the snow starts up again. We will know soon, based on how this winter has been going! If I am understanding the forecast properly, that will be around Wednesday :-(

to Mike's Grandpa today! Wow, he's 90 now!!

I had a chance to go out today and buy the floss, Kreinik and beads for Fairy Flora, so then I started it. It's nice to have a couple of projects going at once from which to choose. I am stitching this one on the Silkweaver Solo pictured in my January 7th entry.

No stitching for a little bit now, though - 24 is on soon and it is too hard to stitch to this fast-paced thriller!

Ooooo, almost forgot - a little more stash enhancement today - got a superb deal on a fat quarter of 32 ct Star Sapphire Jobelan on ebay today!

Stitched on today: Fairy Flora

1 comment:

Dani - tkdchick said...

Yay Carol! Your hubby's jeep is up and running. Yeah I have to agree with you despite being at least 8 hrs from you the weather has been the pits. Its either snowing, raining, freezing rain, or -34c with the windchill!!!!

I don't watch 24 but I have another stitching friend that says 24 is too intese to stitch trough!