Wednesday, January 19, 2005

More snow - I heard on the news today that we have now had more snow already than we get in a whole season here (on average) - and it is only January 19th - we have over two months still to go! Oh my!

I joined something that may be fun today - Monthly Bits from Stitching Bits and Bobs - I opted for the "anything goes" fiber package, and I look forward to receiving monthly shipments of cottons, silk and anything else from them.

I received my package from Australia today! Along with sending the chart I expected, Karen also included Keep Me Sampler by Moira Blackburn, and Rose Lights by Martina Weber/Chatelaine! I am stunned! I sure do have a great friend!!

I also received The Queen Mermaid chart from the ebay seller today - wow, I think this one is so elegant!

I got the chance to watch The Forgotten today, and I liked it very much! I love suspenseful movies. This one took me by surprise a little - I did not expect the turn it took, which I would write more on, but I realize plenty are still planning to watch this movie, so I guess I had better not divulge anything important here... :-) Anyhow, it truly was a fun movie to watch!

And, to my sister-in-law, Renee, today! That ends the little streak of family birthdays for this month...

Looks like plenty of snow for the AFC Championship game in Pittsburgh this weekend!

Stitched on tonight: Little Wings

No comments: