Sunday, January 02, 2005

My Hard Drive went Rattle, Rattle, Rap, Rap... Dead!

Oh joy, great way to start off the day! My hard drive in my desktop computer died.... gotta go to Circuit City after work tomorrow and buy a new one. I tried to go tonight, but the roads are slick from freezing rain and the traffic going south towards Massachusetts is heavily backed up.... Fortunately, my laptop is working just fine again!

Mike's Jeep is now officially undriveable! He tried going to a closer Circuit City earlier today, and his steering wheel started shaking terribly on the highway and his rear brakes smell something horrible. He worked some more on the paper for the insurance companies, and luckily, we were able to get our Corvette out of our neighbor's garage today (he is kind enough to store it over the winters for us), and now we hope the weather will be good enough for him to drive that car to work until he can get a rental...... I have a funny feeling this accident issue is going to go on for a while....Grrr
On a much better note, the New England Patriots won their final season game over the San Francisco 49ers by a score of 21-7. I believe we have a 'bye' for next week, meaning we get the week off, and this will greatly help some of our injured players to heal up for the playoffs that will start the following week. Go Patriots!! Football 6
Had a little stash enhancement today - received my invoice from Paw Prints Cross Stitch's Cotton Club for the January installment - can't wait to see what they choose to ship this month!

And, this is the end of vacation now - back to work tomorrow!! 9 To 5
Stitched on today: Houses of Hawk Run Hollow

1 comment:

Kiwi Jo said...

I love all the little additions to your side bar, especially the smiley's waving flags! I notice you have a link to the Cronulla Sharks and I was wondering what your link with Australia is? I'm from New Zealand but have lived in the US for 3 years. Jo