Monday, May 02, 2005

Just Enough!

Image hosted by Photobucket.comI plugged away on the wings of Petal Fairy tonight - I don't know if you can see my progress very clearly - I finished up the areas that called for the 9300 Kreinik #4 braid - geez, just made it! I don't know if you can see my needle in the fabric in the upper left corner - that is all that was left of the braid when I was done! I do have another spool of this on order, just in case I needed it. And, fortunately, I believe another of my projects calls for it anyhow. But beware - if you are planning to stitch this fairy soon, you might need two spools. I was ultra-conservative and am using the designated 32 ct. If you choose 28 ct, you surely will need two spools :-) Whew, glad that is all set now!

Got some mail today :-) I received my order from Paw Prints Cross Stitch with the light sand edinburgh linen and 16th Century English Knot Garden :-) I also finally received, after a month, Mini Topiary Sampler 2 from the ebay seller. I won't be buying from this seller again. At first, she flat out forgot to send this to me. Then she said she sent and I waited two more weeks, nothing. So, she said she put another in the mail, and I just received this one, postmarked as late as 4/28/05! Who is she kidding?? Geez!

Tigers 8, Red Sox 3.....

Stitched on today: Peacock Cypher and Petal Fairy

4 comments:

Kitty Couture said...

Petal Fairy is looking gorgeous and that was lucky about the braid! Thanks for the heads up by the way. I'll be stitching her on 28ct, so I guess I'd better get another spool! ;)

I can't wait for tomorrow to be there, so I can open your Birthday parcel! It smells delicious all over the room already! :) You're so sweet.

Anonymous said...

She's just beautiful, Carol!
Thanks for the info on the braid. I will buy 2 just in case!

Anonymous said...

Petal Fairy is lovely, as always, but When do we get to see another picture of Peacock Cypher?

Enquiring minds want to know...;)

Karen

Gill said...

You and I have had some similar experiences with ebay sellers, but I guess thats the risk you take when you're out for a bargain! Petal Fairy is looking beautiful, I must must have her soon!