Thursday, July 28, 2005

Thanks Nikki & Jenn!! (And, now on a mini vacation...ahhh!)

I'm off now until Tuesday, August 2nd! I am so looking forward to four relaxing days!!
Looky at the gorgeous chart I received from Nikki today for my birthday! I love it! She chose it off of my Wish List - thanks so much Nikki! I love it, and nope, I didn't have it yet!! I have to go look at my WDW stash and see if I need to order any colors for it now! What a great kid Nikki is! Boy I sure am meeting some wonderful stitchers here in the world of blogging :-)

And, oh my goodness! Jenn sent me an incredible gift certificate from Stitching Bits & Bobs!! I don't even know what to say! You have both totally overwhelmed me. I love my stitchng friends!!!!!!!!!
And... tonight's progress to share.... :-) Hoping for a finish this weekend.

I picked up the DMC I need today to kit up two more projects... Emma's Garden and Spring Fairy Spirit... in the mood for these soon :-)

Plenty of garden again today :-) I just love summer!
Daylily: Carrot CrestDaylily: MenoDaylily: Lilting BelleDaylily: PastillineDaylily: Lavender IllusionDaylily: Dark Secret (not sure I like this one :-)...)Daylily: RasmenDaylily: Siloam Double RoseDaylily: Golden ScrollDaylily: Pastures of Pleasure

Stitched on today: Petal Fairy

8 comments:

Jenn said...

I'm glad you like your GC. I was looking for a chart to get you and I didn't even think to look in your photo albums to see if you had a whish list. DOH! :) Enjoy and I can't wait to see what you get with it.

I like your new pic of Trot on your tool bar. Man that's one ratty hat! Gotta love it!

Gill said...

Hope you have a lovely few days away Carol, and Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday and wonderful 4 days off!
Barbara
barbara@algarveweb.com

Kathy said...

Have a lovely few days away. Your Petal Fairy is looking great. Love you pressie another one to add to your stash lol.

The flowers lok lovely as always.

Hugs xxxxx

Unknown said...

I am glad it arrived in time :) I hope you have a great birthday. I'm looking forward to the Petal Fairy Finish, I've really enjoyed watching her come along! Have a great 4 day weekend!

Kiwi Jo said...

Enjoy your long weekend and can't wait to see a Petal Fairy HD!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Happy bithday Carol!

Wow you've got some fantastic friends it must be exciting to have these surprises show up!

I'll be watching for you HD this weekend! And guess what I'm off as well and don't go back to work until Wednesday!

Have a good extra long weekend!

lobea2004 said...

Carol,
I hope you'll have a good vacation!
And happy birthday!!!