Monday, April 10, 2006

Determined to make progress

I went back to work on Mermaids of the Deep Blue tonight. I really want to make progress on this, as it really is supposed to be part of the Mirabilia SAL, on which I had fallen off track. The good news is that this is really an enjoyable piece to stitch :-)


Red, I wanted to get back to you about the comment you left about the Olde Willow Stitchery threads for Women of the Mayflower. I found your blog but seemingly you have opted to not allow the posting of comments, nor have you left an email address. So, hopefully you will read this here. The threads are not at all discontinued. I got mine from Stitching Bits & Bobs. There is no need to try to convert the fibers. Congratulations on getting the issue of Fine Lines and being able to stitch this now too :-)

Stitched on today: Mermaids of the Deep Blue and Papillon Creations Mystery Sampler

9 comments:

Anne S said...

Just luv dem mermaids! :D You'll be sick of hearing me say that by the time they're finished ... but it's true every time I say it :D

Veronica said...

I've seen a lot of stitchers working on the mermaids but everytime I see a WIP of it, still makes me drool!

Christine said...

Where do you find the time to stitch so much beautiful things ?

Unknown said...

These mermaids are coming along a treat Carol.

Karen's Blog said...

The mermaids are looking great Carol!!

Kathy said...

Wow you are doing well on mermaids hun. I have hardly done any stitching in the last 2 wks due to house decorating, so I will have to start playing catch up too lol.

Hugs xxxxx

Judith said...

It looks great Carol.

Von said...

Carol, you really must share your electric needles with the rest of us, lol! The mermaids are looking great!

Leslie aka zoeandcooper said...

Great progress, Carol. They are looking wonderful!!