Sunday, September 10, 2006

Mermaid Heaven & Fabrics For Sale

I dug Mermaid Heaven out tonight. I really don't want this project to be an official UFO. I was able to get a bit done, and as always, it was a fun stitch. I noticed in my WIP photo folder that I have not worked on this since 6/29/06. I hope to be a bit more diligent with it in the future!

I have some fabrics I want to sell off. Before I put them on ebay, I thought I would offer them here first. Just email me or leave me a comment if you want any of these. I accept PayPal, or check/money order if you live in the US. Contact me for super low shipping cost too :-)

Fat Quarters (18" x 27"), each $7 US:
28 ct Black Monaco - sold
28 ct Delicate Teal Jobelan - sold
32 ct Zweigart Blue Spruce Belfast Linen - sold

18" x 18" cut (still in Norden Crafts packaging), $6 US:
30 ct Northern Cross Grey Clay Linen - sold
Daylily: Bahama Butterscotch

Thanks to all who left comments yesterday about Mike's photo - I will pass them all along to him :-)

Stitched on today: Mermaid Heaven

14 comments:

Kitty Couture said...

Yeah, it's lovely to see you stitch on those cuties again, Carol! I really have a soft spot for them (although I doubt I may ever stitch that piece, as it is totally not Seb's style!)
They're so sweet and serene, I always feel like you must get lots of serenity out of stitching them!

Have a good week!

Annemarie said...

Welcome back Mermaids! Hey, this is a beautiful flower, too. No bugs!

Unknown said...

Mermaid heaven is so pretty! I love watching your progress on that one.

Unknown said...

Lovely Mermaids Carol. I've sent you an email about the blue spruce fabric - keeping fingers crossed it hasn't gone yet.

Very pretty daylily, do you like butterscotch the candy?

Shelleen said...

I remember you stitching on that piece before. it is so pretty.

Anonymous said...

I love this piece. I agree with Isabelle, it's a piece that feels very serene. You can't have much left to stitch on her, so keep her in your rotation. :>)

Anonymous said...

Yay! Mermaid Heaven looks so nice. I suspect that this one won't be a WIP for long. :)

Mary Ann said...

Hello. I am new around here, and wanted to let you know that I really enjoy reading your blog and seeing all of your lovely stitching.

http://needleandthread1.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Mermaid Heaven is beautiful - had not seen this one before. You truly do great work.

Deb

Michelle said...

I love this piece - you don't have much farther to go on it! Love the picture Mike took too! It's like, she's just sat this down and will be back any moment, but you get a chance to see what she's working on. You're making fabulous progress on M9 too - as detailed as Martina's pieces are, you seem to stitch them up pretty quickly!

mainely stitching said...

Well of course I love your mermaids. They are lovely, and the colors are really soothing. But I'm curious about these fabrics! Particularly the gray clay linen (30 ct.) Send me an email with the particulars? Thanks!

Katrina said...

hi Carol, I was going to say the same as Isabelle and Sue - this piece gave me so much enjoyment when I stitched it. at the time the baby mermaid reminded me of my niece and still does everyone time I look at it.

dropped you an email before too!

Casa Pearl said...

Wow this looks quite close to being finished. I'm glad you pulled it out again!

Dianne said...

Keep plugging along with the mermaids-it looks almost finished. : ) Very sweet design.
Your lilies are gorgeous.
And my husband surprises me with some good photos once in a while too.