Sunday, December 24, 2006

Beading, Beading, Beading

Moving along with the beading on Mystery IX... reaching the halfway point with the gold beads in the swirlygigs below the trees.... :-)

We had a nice Christmas celebration at my brother's house today - and my niece, Erin, grabbed the camera and took about 120 photos for me - but it looks like I deleted them on my computer using Picasa. I think I can still retrieve them, but am just too tired right now. Hopefully I will have them soon. Tomorrow we go to MIL's for breakfast, and we will be picking up my nieces Erin and Nicole to come and stay up here in New Hampshire with us for a couple of days :-)

I hope everyone is enjoying the holiday!

Angus Update: He is still at the emergency vet, racking up a bigger bill. I called them at 6:45 PM. The plan was to remove his catheter at 5:30 PM. I learned that was changed to 7 PM when the vet herself was due to come in. They were going to continue the IV fluids so that he will void soon. We need to see if he can do that easily. His absence is really starting to wear on me...

Stitched on today: Stitched on a gift, and Mystery IX

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww I'm sorry Angus is still ill. Lets hope he can come home soon, if not today and make your Christmas!

Hope you have a good one!

Big sloppy kiss from Riley (who now thinks it's fun to stick his tongue out when you kiss him - urgh lol)

mainely stitching said...

Your holiday plans with family sound so very fun, Carol! I hope the day echoes with laughter.

Lots of loving holiday wishes for you and yours!

Stitcher said...

MIX is looking good, still not picked up mine for a couple or three months.

Hope Angus is OK.

Anonymous said...

Your Mystery IX is beautiful! Hang in there with all of that beading.

Sorry that Angus isn't well. Hopefully the IV will help and he can go home soon.

Joanie said...

Merry Christmas, Carol and Mike!!!

Enjoy your family and I hope that Angus will be home soon.

Anonymous said...

Carol I hope you have your kitty home soon!

Can't wait for your finished Mystery!