Friday, August 15, 2008

Biscornu Exchange for Chris C.

Chris has let me know that she has received the SBEBB Biscornu Exchange that I sent off to her earlier this week. Chris has sent me several exchanges over the past couple of years, and I was really happy to get her name and finally be able to send one to her.

Quaker Season Biscornu

Brightneedle - Private Reserve Design

32 ct Antique Ivory Belfast Linen, GAST Floss


For the rest of the goodies, I focused mostly on Chris' wishlist in her blog. I am glad she likes what I put together for her. I had a lot of fun! Enjoy Chris!

Stitched on today: **Mailed out a new CE Exchange today

15 comments:

Arthemise said...

Your biscornu is beautiful! I really love the colors.

Becky K in OK said...

That is a truly beautiful biscornu.

Anonymous said...

It's really beautiful, Carol. Nice job! The goodies you sent along are lovely, too!

Shelleen said...

You did a really nice job and love the rest of the goodies.

Hannah said...

Carol, I love the whole exchange! The biscornu is gorgeous. I especially love the colors on it. When you say it's a "Private Reserve Design", does that mean I won't be able to find it anywhere?

Carol R said...

I really love that biscornu - where can I find that chart?

Anonymous said...

The biscornu is gorgeous! I too love that design and wonder how it's possible to get hold of the chart. Great exchange!

mainely stitching said...

Isn't that a beautiful design!!

Sharon said...

Pretty biscornu and exchange.

nela said...

Felicidades es muy hermoso...

Cathy B said...

Great biscornu for Chris! I hope to finish mine up tonight - the stitching is done; waahoo!

Lennu said...

Oh I love the biscornu, it's so beautiful!

Olga said...

Another very pretty biscornu and a wonderful exchange!

Srinity said...

Beautiful biscornu! I love the colours.

Carla said...

That's a pretty biscornu! Love the colors :)