Friday, October 24, 2008

Crazy Exchange for Katrien

I noticed earlier today in the Crazy Exchange blog that Katrien has received the little exchange that I put together for her. I am glad it has arrived safely now in Belgium. I saw in her likes/dislikes list that she likes Halloween, so...

October Biscornu

Helga Mandl Designs

Sugar Maple Fabrics 28 ct Howling at the Moon Lugana, DMC Floss


... And just a few little treats with it... I hope you will enjoy it, Katrien :-)

Stitched on today: Started a gift **Mailed out SBEBB Pumpkin Patch exchange today

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute! I love the spiders on the back.

Karin said...

That is so cute! The spiders on the back are adorable.

Anonymous said...

I reaaly like it Carol,and the chocolats where so good,MMMMMMMMM.
Thanks again.

Carol R said...

Cute biscornu Carol especially like the tiny spiders on the back!

Hazel said...

Spooky biscornu! Nice goodies too. xx

Tammy said...

Love that! Great exchange!

Solitary Raven said...

Very cute biscornu Carol :)
Laura

Karoline said...

Too cute Carol, congratulations

Cindy F. said...

Oh, Carol! this is sooo cute! Beautiful finish! I love it!

Sharon said...

How adorable is that! Very nice Carol!

Marie said...

That is so cute!!! Great job.

Michelle said...

That is the cutest thing! I love the gray fabric you used. Soooo cute!