Thursday, October 02, 2008

No An, the sky hasn't fallen....

I know that many of my friends, especially An, are now thinking that the world has ended or the sky has fallen... Sorry, no photos today. All is just fine. Mom is recovering and getting ready to go to assisted living soon. She made good decisions. I am very happy. But... nothing to share. I have a lot of exchanges all due out very, very, very soon - and the one I am doing right now is very dense stitching. So, I am going to keep very focused on it.

I won't have any new stitching to show for a few days, except I have a couple of gifts and exchanges out in the mail - I will show those when they have been received. In the meantime, stitching away on my exchanges.

Stitched on today: Stitched on SBEBB Autumn House Exchange **Mailed ornament to Edgar for the Christmas Ornament Swap today

8 comments:

Margaret said...

Carol
happy stitching - and great news about your Mum

Kim B said...

Good luck with those exchanges, and with everything for your mom as well!

Carol R said...

Hugs to your mom!

Annemarie said...

Thanks for the warning, Carol. Now I don't have to worry about you :o) Although I do hope those exchanges arrive soon, I don't mind reading about what you're up to instead of actually seeing it. Glad to hear about your mother. Keep on stitching, sister!

Stitchhappy said...

You could always toss in a kitty picture or two.....

Edgar said...

That is super news about your Mom!! Thank you again fro the great gift you sent!!

Anne S said...

Sounds like a good idea for your Mum to go into assisting living - it will help her to retain a good quality of life, it would be a huge strain on her own. Glad the recovery is going well :)

mainely stitching said...

I'm sorry I haven't been a better friend about staying in touch, Carol. I'm glad your mom made the right decision, though I'm sure it was not an easy one for anyone.