Tuesday, December 23, 2008

A Gift for Karen

I just read that Karen has received the little combination birthday (a little belated) and Christmas gift that I sent off to her - well, at least it got to her before Christmas! Gosh, I feel terribly that I have not been able to keep good email contact with Karen (or so many of my other friends) of late, and I really wanted to make sure she knows (and everyone else knows) that I am thinking of her (and everyone else!) despite my inability to get online to chat as much as I once could...

Believe Ornament

The Sampler Girl

36 ct Ivory Linen, HDF Silk in Dragon's Blood


Stitched on today: Stitched on SBEBB ABC Exchange

8 comments:

Sharon said...

It's lovely Carol! I hope you and Mike have a very Merry Christmas! {{{hugs}}}

mainely stitching said...

It's beautiful.

Merry Christmas to you, Mike, and the kitties!!! :D

Karoline said...

It's lovely Carol, have a lovely Christmas

Chiara said...

Merry Christmas!!
cheers
Chiara

Cindy F. said...

So pretty and beautifully finished!! I love it!

Anonymous said...

Hi Carol

Thank you so much. It's beautiful! Don't worry about emailing. I know you're still thinking of us. My computer time is much, much shorter than it used to be too and I've also become wrotten at emailing.

Best wishes to you and Mike for a wonderful Christmas!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Carol, its simple yet lovely! I bet Karen really appreciated it!

Merry Christmas!

Daffycat said...

Happy Christmas, Carol!