Saturday, July 04, 2009

Christmas in July Exchange for Veronica


I heard from Veronica (cannot find her blog link for some reason now) today that she ahs received the HoE Christmas in July Exchange that I sent to her. Given my ridiculous work schedule for the past couple of months, I chose to send her one of the Christmas ornaments I had made for my basket of ornaments for friends - made sense, she is a friend ;-) I have already shown it in my blog before - it is Candy Wishes: Joy by Plum Pudding Needleart. And here are all the goodies I sent for her...

Happy Fourth to All!

Don't miss these great summer reading deals!!


Save 30% on Sexy Heroines!


Stitching on: Stitching on Edgar's Halloween RR

8 comments:

Cyn said...

Hi Carol,

Very pretty ornament and lot's of goodies in the package!

I've enjoyed reading all of your recent posts. Believe me, I understand the work schedule and family life thing. I've been reading but not having much opportunity to comment! Sigh...

Cynthia
Windy Meadow

tkdquintmom said...

What a nice exchange! I just love your blog.

CJ in OK ;-) said...

Great package you put together for a very cute ornament finish. CJ ok;-)

stitcherw said...

Cute ornament, lovely exchange you put together for her.
Sue

Hazel said...

It is a gorgeous ornament and a good idea if you ask me. xx

Deb said...

very nice package. I just bought a pair of those marbelized scissors and really like them. I'm sure Veronica loved her package.

Diana said...

Cute exchange & goodies too

anna s. said...

Absolutely love it! I just saw it on HOE's blog. Now, I need to get hold of that chart :) It is just adorable, I like so much the colors you used.