Friday, September 04, 2009

Beautiful Christmas Ornament from Julianne


I just received this really beautiful Prairie Schooler Santa Christmas ornament from dear Julianne today from the Christmas Ornament Swap. To say I adore it is an understatement. Julianne knows I live fairy close to the famed New England seacoast, so she was super thoughtful and personalized it a bit by choosing this Santa with a schooner and anchor. Love it! Thank you so much, Julianne. I cannot wait to display it in a few short months now.

Meanwhile, I am rather worried about the one DH mailed to my partner on Monday. Should have been there by now... fingers crossed all is OK!




Stitching on: Stitching on a PIF

8 comments:

♥ Nia said...

beautiful ornament :)

CindyMae said...

I love it, beautiful!

Deb said...

What a beautiful ornament. You're so lucky to receive it!

Gabi said...

Great ornament. And crossing fingers here that your ornament will safely arrive at it's new home

AuntSuze said...

Love those PS pattern ~ thats a great ornament!

wot said...

Great ornament, very nicely done! You really are lucky.

Anonymous said...

Lovely ornament!

Kim B said...

It's lovely! What a great little ornie!