Thursday, June 09, 2011

HoE Snowman Round for Elisa

I awoke to good news in my emailbox this morning from Elisa - she let me know that the Snowman Ornament I stitched for her for the HoE Snowman Round of the Perpetual Christmas Ornament Exchange arrived safe and sound at her home in the UK this morning. Whew! I was starting to get a little concerned :-) Glad she likes it, I think I am going to stitch this one for me someday too...

Another Snowman Ornament
Val's Stuff
32 ct Vintage Country Mocha Belfast Linen, Crescent Colours and DMC Floss


**This freebie can be found at here, just click on current newsletter and scroll to the end...

Currently Stitching: two Christmas ornaments

8 comments:

valerie said...

Cute ornie Carol! I love this one. The snowman looks so happy!

Gabi said...

I love that snowman. So gorgeous.

Margaret said...

He is so cute! What a great ornie!

staci said...

That is adorable! You should definitely make one for yourself!

Andrea said...

Love the ornamnet, he's so jolly.

Lynn said...

I'd be making one for myself! He's just too cute!

Outi said...

He's such a cutie! And I love the contrast of summer flowers behind him. :)

Carla said...

Love it!! Gret job Carol :)