Saturday, February 25, 2012

Valentine Exchange for Roberta

I have heard that my HoE Valentine's Day Exchange was finally received a few days ago by Roberta.  It took an absolute long time to go from NH to GA, but alas, she tells me it has arrived and she is pleased. What a relief!!  I had the most fun stitching this design...

Be Mine Pinkeep
The Primitive Hare - free chart available HERE
28 ct Potato Annabelle, HDF Silk in 1231/33/35
Stitched one-over-one


Hope everyone is having a great weekend. My tinnitus and other symptoms are abating a bit after a whopper of an adjustment to my orthotic by the neuromuscular dentist on Thursday morning... hoping this progress will continue.... also, just loving the "winter that wasn't, or at least is yet to be" here in New Hampshire :-)

12 comments:

Margaret said...

Beautiful! I bet Roberta loved it!

Catherine said...

Very sweet!

Cole said...

Beautiful finish, as always! Glad you're making progress & starting to feel better :)

Lynn said...

Pretty pinkeep! You've finished it so beautifully too Carol.
It's good to hear that there has been some improvement with you. I hope things keep moving in this direction. You sound much better!

Hazel said...

Beautiful and a great freebie too. x

Giovanna said...

Very nice gift! Glad you're having less discomfort.

Chris said...

Very pretty!

Deb said...

Beautiful stitching and finishing. I know that Roberta just loved it!

Veronica said...

It's a lovely design. Your stitching and finishing for it is perfect!

Hugs,
Veronica.

Sally said...

That is so pretty Carol. I bet Roberta loves it.

I hope you continue to improve {{{hugs}}}

Andrea said...

A beautiful finish.

Tatkis said...

What a beautiful Valentine stitching and finish!

Hugs,
Tatyana