Saturday, February 02, 2013

Santa's Village Update & Ornament from Karen

I received this pretty Prairie Schooler Christmas Ornament from my dear friend Karen earlier this month. As it had to travel here from Australia, it did not make it in time to actually hang on my tree this past Christmas, but I so look forward to hanging it this year. Another beauty from Karen, thank you sooooo much. Will treasure it forever.

And speaking of Karen, I have more (blurry) progress to show of my CCN Santa's Village SAL that I am doing with her... I made it through part 1 by Jan 31, so I felt that was good progress for me, and now I am on to Poinsettia Place.

7 comments:

Giovanna said...

That's a very pretty ornament from Karen, and the village is looking really good.

CJ in OK ;-) said...

What a pretty ornament and so special to have come from a friend. The L*K piece is coming along nicely. CJ in OK

Andrea said...

A lovely ornament from Karen. Great progress on Santa's Village too.

Dani - tkdchick said...

What a lovely ornament from Karen and your village is coming along nicely.

Marie said...

Beautiful PS ornament.

Oh, you are doing the Santa's Village as well. No, I am not but so many people are bust stitching this. It is tempting but I have to much on my plate. Yours is looking GOOD!

Karoline said...

Cute ornament and your Santa's village is looking lovely

Michelle said...

Such a pretty ornament and some beautiful stitching!