Friday, February 22, 2013

Thank you Janet!

I received this super cute Shepherd's Bush Christmas ornament from Janet on Wednesday - it is from the latest round of HoE Christmas Ornament exchanges (taking new members now, as long as you have an active stitching blog - come join our fun!). I love this little guy, and really love that she added the year on the bottom. That is super cool. I shall cherish this forever. You should feel the lush velvet fabric she used to back this ornament. Yummy! I have made significant progress on Poinsettia Place of Santa's Village, but have failed to take a photo.... waiting for part 3 from Down Sunshine Lane (on pins and needles for it) - will post my update this weekend. Looks like it will be another snowy weekend here, so should be able to finish part 2 (unless I get all caught up in reading - just finishing Nicholas Sparks' Safe Haven now so that I can go see it - then have Beautiful Creatures on the Kindle Fire runway - so I can read it and go see it - LOL). Happy Friday to all!!!

4 comments:

Catherine said...

So cute!

Lynn said...

Adorable! I love all the blues.

Giovanna said...

What a lovely gift!

Andrea said...

A lovely ornament.